You can check the Paymob WHMCS module from the WHMCS marketplace page.
- Download the Paymob WHMCS plugin from here.
- Extract the downloaded WHMCS module .zip file into your server in the path of WHMCS project.
- Login in to the WHMCS admin panel, navigate to Setup → Apps & integrations → Browse → Payments.
- Search for Paymob Payment, then click on Manage button.
- Log into Paymob account → Setting in the left menu. Then get the Secret, public, API keys, HMAC and P integration IDs.
In WHMCS admin, Navigate to Addons→ Apps & integrations → Payments Apps.
Configure the new module in the Manage Existing Gateways tab.
Add Paymob configuration as mentioned in the first point.
Copy integration callback URL that exists in Paymob WHMCS setting page. Then, paste it into each payment integration/method in Paymob account.
Then, click on save changes.
Paymob payment method will be shown for the end-user to start his payment process.
Updated about 1 month ago