You can find the plugin here.
- Browse to your CS-Cart admin panel → Addons → Manage Addons→ CS-Cart.
- Click on the button shown in the screenshot below then click on "Manual Installation".
- Click on "Local" to install your download plugin.
- Click on "Upload & Install" to upload your plugin.
- You will then click on "Administration" →"Payment Methods".
- Click on the Add button on the top right to add the payment method.
- You will name your payment method according to the one you need to add and then choose Accept in the "Processor" dropdown list.
- Click on "Configure".
- You will add all the needed configurations as shown below.
● Fill in account following inputs first:
a- “API Key”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab, then click "Authenticate".
b- “HMAC Secret”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
● "Integration ID", you will find which is the integration ID you can find in your Paymob Dashboard→Developers→Payment integrations tab.
● "IFrame ID", you will find the iframe ID in your Paymob Dashboard→Developers→Iframes tab.
● "Handles Shipping", will add the shipping amount created by you to the total amount.
● "Can Debug", you can switch to yes in order to show any error occurring in the console.
● "Has Delivery", you can leave it as no as we don't handle the delivery for now.
● "Copy Link", You will click it to copy the callback URL. you will then add the URLs to your integration ID in your Paymob Dashboard→Developers→Payment Integrations tab by clicking on the Integration ID and then click the "Edit" button and add the URL in the "Processed callback URL" & "Response callback URL".
After all these steps, click "Create" to apply this configuration and show the payment method on the checkout page.
- Here are the payment methods listed. You can change their status to "Active" or "Disabled".
Updated about 1 year ago