Download the plugin from this link
• Browse to your OpenCart Admin panel → Extensions → Installer
• Click “Upload” And browse your file system for the plugin in the “.zip” format.
• After you install the plugin, browse to Extensions and Select Payments from the dropdown menu.
• You should find the payment methods provided by Accept.
• Click on the green button corresponding to the desired payment method to enable it
• Now you can click on the blue pencil icon to configure it
• Enable the plugin from the dropdown menu.
• Enter your Paymob account Username and Password then click on Login.
• After you get the success message, you will configure the Merchant ID and HMAC Secret that you can get it by going to the Settings tab in the Paymob dashboard.
• Head to the Paymob Dashboard, then click on the developers tab then the Payment integrations tab and click on the integration that you need to modify its callbacks, and then press the "Edit" button to set up the callbacks:
• Set the transaction processed and transaction response callback URLs as shown below.
• Head back to OpenCart admin and click “Login” in order to refresh the list of integration IDs.
• Select the desired integration ID
• For Credit Card, and NIFT payments, you will need to choose the ID of the iFrame that will be displayed to your customer. (won't be needed for EasyPaisa)
• Head to the iFrames tab in the Paymob dashboard to view the pre-created ones.
• Choose the ID from the list in OpenCart admin then click “Save changes”.
• “Method Name” field controls the name of the payment method that will be displayed to the
• Sort Order controls the order in which the different payment methods will be displayed in
checkout. The first method should be given “1”, the second “2” and so on.
Updated about 1 year ago